Forum de l'Empire ZCP Index du Forum

Forum de l'Empire ZCP Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Login Another Name

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'Empire ZCP Index du Forum -> Hors EU2 -> Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 garsyharle

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Another Name Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Another Name
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. .. To set up a Code Generator:Go to your Security and Login SettingsScroll down to Use two-factor authentication and click EditGo to Code Generator and click SetupFollow the on-screen instructionsUsing Code GeneratorNote: Code Generator is only available from the Facebook app for Android and iOSTo get your code on your mobile device:From your Facebook app, tap Scroll down and tap Code GeneratorUse the code to log into FacebookOther Useful ResourcesCode Generator security codes used for two-factor authentication are always six digits long and expire after 30 or 60 seconds depending on the mobile device you're using.If your security code isn't working, tap My code doesn't work on your mobile device to reset your Code Generator, then try setting it up again on your computerView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. You can also get alerts when someone tries logging in from a computer we don't recognize.To turn on or manage two-factor authentication:Go to your Security and Login Settings by clicking in the top-right corner of Facebook and clicking Settings > Security and Login.Scroll down to Use two-factor authentication and click EditChoose the authentication method you want to add and follow the on-screen instructionsClick Enable once you've selected and turned on an authentication methodThere are several authentication methods you can use with your Facebook account when logging in from an unrecognized computer or mobile device:Text message (SMS) codes from your mobile phoneSecurity codes from Code GeneratorTapping your security key on a compatible deviceSecurity codes from a third party appApproving your login attempt from a device we recognizeUsing one of your printed recovery codesKeep in mind: You can use as many authentication methods as you'd like, but you need to have at least text message (SMS) codes turned on, or at least both a security key and Code Generator turned on.Other Useful ResourcesIf you haven't saved the computer or mobile device you're using, you'll be asked to do so when you turn on two-factor authentication. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. .. .. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. asked 6 years, 4 months ago viewed 2,225 times active 5 years, 5 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Related 376How does Facebook Sharer select Images and other metadata when sharing my URL?245Facebook API - How do I get a Facebook user's profile image through the Facebook API (without requiring the user to “Allow” the application)711What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service2Facebook Login for “Different” Domains339Custom domain for GitHub project pages29Facebook login with multiple domains1Facebook login without SSL476The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions Coherent states of Quantum harmonic oscillator Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" How can I disable "app is running in the background" notifications? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Infinite dimensional vector space, attempt at a proof? Has a character ever been told the odds, but then didn't go on to beat them? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Should I explicitly DENY UPDATE to columns that should not be updated? Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses A broken mirror Is standing actually illegal in Venice? The length of coil winding on cylinder. If you break it down, the first '4' indicates the error is a client error, the '0' indicates a general syntax error, and the final '4' refers to the specific error code in the '4xx' group of error codes. Around The HomeEntertainmentProductivitySmart HomeFamilyParentingToysPetsTravelProduct ReviewsPhonesTabletsLaptopsDesktopsWearablesAudioCamerasHeadphonesPrintersSmart HomeTVsGaming and VideoOne Cool ThingFrugal TechKickstartersVideosTechwalla SEARCH. Learn more.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. When you turn it on, your phone will generate a special security code that you can use to authenticate your login attempt on another computer or mobile device.Code Generator works on your mobile device even if you don't have access to text messaging (SMS) or an Internet connection. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookSign UpLog into FacebookLog InForgot account? Sign up for FacebookEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. The redirecturi must be within the same domain as the Site URL you specify in Web site tab of the Developer App: clientid=YOURAPPID&redirecturi=YOURURL If the user is already logged in, we validate the login cookie that we have stored on the user's browser, authenticating the user. Research about search vs navigation Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? A concurrent queue that supports exactly two threads and not more. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Different domain for Facebook login Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite In my facebook app I need to authenticate users on a different domain (not facebook.com), for example xxx.facebook.com, is it possible? facebook login dns shareimprove this question edited Jul 23 '12 at 5:42 bkaid 40.8k1395117 asked Aug 31 '11 at 19:11 Mik 11 To clarify, you want to use Facebook's API without connecting to Facebook's servers using their standard web address? I don't believe there's any other DNS addresses which resolve to the API servers - even if you did accomplish this you'd have to get each user to override the SSL warnings they'd get - which is inadvisable –Igy Aug 31 '11 at 19:12 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 0 down vote Yes, it is possible, only IF facebook endorse it. One thread is allowed to push, the other to pop Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? Why bother with even parity? As Moira, can you cancel your own ultimate ability? How to be sure my advisor's insurance recommendations are good for me? Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis more hot questions question feed . Each domain is a child of facebook which mean that you need to have approval by Facebook to create a sub-domain.(well you won't create it but they will) a little bit of search in the dev section resulted in this, User authentication and app authorization are handled at the same time by redirecting the user to our OAuth Dialog. You can also use it if you ever need to reset your password.Setting up Code GeneratorRight now you can only set up Code Generator from a computer. In total there are 17 error codes in the '4xx' group. Join The Answers Community Locked In 404 Page What is a 404 page? Answers Publishing Network Answered First In 1992 Tim Berners-Lee defined all the HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) codes based on the FTP (File Transfer Protocol) status codes. Page Not Found - Ask Dave Taylor . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. .. This way you won't have to enter a security code when you log in again. If you set up two-factor authentication, you'll be asked to enter a special security code or confirm your login attempt each time someone tries accessing Facebook from a computer or mobile device we don't recognize. Logging In. I think my account was hacked or someone is using it without my permission.Try Guided HelpOur guided help tool can walk you through the steps to resolve your issue.Get StartedIf you think your account has been hacked or taken over, you should visit this page to secure your account. You can click this link to reverse the email change and secure your account.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook login dns or ask your own question. Go Log In Sign Up WikiAnswers science math history literature technology health law business All Sections Careers 5a02188284
telecharger application facebook pour lg km900new movies download facebookcomment pirater le code de facebookhow to keep my phone number private on facebookyoutube channel app for facebook pagefacebook app download for s40v3ethical facebook hackinghow to hack facebook acchow to get some likes on facebookdownload facebook pentru lg gs290

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'Empire ZCP Index du Forum -> Hors EU2 -> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange